Terms and Conditions
By agreeing below and in consideration of sfyouthtalent.com evaluating your submission (hereinafter the “submission”) for competition winner and its possible use as part of evaluation and competition marketing, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Competition Submission Terms and Conditions”):
- By entering this talent competition, participants further agree to this agreement.
- Other than the prizes listed, there is no cash alternative available.
- Participants agree when there is any disagreement or conflicts between participants, judging panel and sfyouthtalent.com, sfyouthtalent.com team’s has the sole discretion on how to interpret and run the competition, Participants wave the right to sue sfyouthtalent.com for any reason.
- You acknowledge that the video you are submitting to sfyouthtalent.com is your own original work, and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property belonging to any third party, or any material, which sfyouthtalent.com in its sole discretion, deems to be profane or offensive. sfyouthtalent.com revers the right to decline to accept or select a submission for consideration for any reason.
- Participants and Prize winners will be required to participate in publicity involving a print, online, and related media, and give sfyouthtalent.com permission to reproduce your image online, in print media or possible use as the basis of marketing purpose. You agree to have your name released upon entering the competition.
- sfyouthtalent.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Neither sfyouthtalent.com or its affiliated companies or organizations shall have any liability for (i) any technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in its web online service; (ii) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition; (iii) any malfunction of or damage to the prizes; or (iv) any restrictions of delays imposed by any customs authorities or any import or other taxes of any kind imposed by any taxation authority in respect of the prizes.